Colemans Farm, Ongar
Colemans Farm offers 4 unique lodges that will provide you with a memorable break in Essex.
Set on 200 acres of farmland in the countryside but only 1 hour from London, this is a great base for relaxing and exploring the area.
Sleeping 2 and 4 guests, the luxury lodges are ideal for couples and families.
The Old Oak is the first of 4 lodges and the most unique at Colemans Farm as it is nestled in an ancient oak tree. A magical place to stay, the Old Oak lodge has everything guests will need for a relaxing break including outdoor hammocks where you can admire the stunning countryside views.
The Coop is a cosy lodge that sleeps just 2 guests and has a verandah, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine or al fresco dinner with your partner. With an open plan living, dining and sleeping space, the Coop is ideal for a peaceful retreat. It also has a private outdoor hot tub, the ultimate way to relax!
The Nook is the only lodge that sleeps 4 guests and is ideal for a couple planning a relaxing break with lots of space or a group of friends – it is also dog-friendly so your pooch can come too! The Nook has luxury furnishings throughout and a hot tub outside, perfect for relaxing after a busy day.
The final lodge is The Trap, a unique cabin with a see-through roof, great for stargazing and an outside double bathtub. Sleeping just 2 guests, this is a fabulous place to stay with your partner for the ultimate romantic weekend.
Colemans Farms is a wonderful setting for a staycation. Set amongst 200 acres of land and just an hour from the capital, Colemans Farm is great for guests who want to relax and explore. Guests will be able to enjoy the tranquil setting of the farm and magnificent views from their windows, decking and hot tubs.
- 4 unique lodges
- Sleeps 2 to 4 guests
- Dog-friendly option available
- Wood burner
- Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Old MacDonald’s Farm & Fun Park – Small family-friendly zoo with kids’ rides and farm animals.
- RHS Garden Hyde Hall – Lovely gardens with a variety of plants, birds and trees to see.
- Rye-assic Adventure Park – Dinosaur themed adventure park with kid-friendly activities including crazy golfing, play areas, trampolines and more!
- ROZA, Epping – Authentic Turkish restaurant with a fantastic menu and friendly service.
- Midpoint Cafe Bistro, Brentwood – Lovely bistro with a good menu offering something for all tastes.
- The Magic Mushroom, Billericay – Fine dining restaurant serving modern British dishes with traditional and contemporary flavours.
Set on 200 acres of farmland in the countryside but only 1 hour from London,
Dog-friendly option available
Hot tub where you can relax after a busy day of exploring.