Leafy Nook, Hawkshead
In the heart of the Lake District, Leafy Nook can be found in the beautiful village of Hawkshead. The 3-bedroom lodge boasts a modern and contemporary interior with great views across the lodge park and surrounding fells. Perfect for your next trip to the Lakes, Leafy Nook is the perfect base for exploring with family or friends. The lodge is also dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you.
Leafy Nook is a cosy lodge with modern furnishings that can sleep up to 6 guests. It features 1 double bedroom with an en-suite, another double bedroom and a twin bedroom providing plenty of options for different groups. There is an open plan living space with a fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table and seating area with sofa, comfy chair, TV and wood-burning stove – perfect for cosy nights indoors. In the warmer months, you can step outside and enjoy your morning coffee or al-fresco dinner on the patio making the most of the English summer and beautiful views.
Set in the lovely village of Hawkshead, this lodge park is in the heart of the Lake District and provides the perfect base for exploring the very best of this magnificent national park. Walk into the village to explore the quaint shops, traditional pubs and Beatrix Potter attractions including Hill Top. Lake Windermere is just a short drive away where you can enjoy boat rides on the largest lake in the Lake District and visit one of the many lakeside towns including Ambleside and Bowness-on-Windermere.
– Sleeps 6
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Private decking
– Wood burning stove
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Beatrix Potter Gallery – 17th-century house with an exhibition of original illustrations by Beatrix Potter.
– Hill Top – National Trust owned property, Beatrix Potter’s rural farmhouse still full of original furnishings with pretty garden and views across the area.
– Wray Castle – National Trust 1800s castle with stunning views of Lake Windermere, playrooms for little ones and beautiful grounds to explore.
– Kings Arms Inn – Traditional inn with a great bar featuring home-cooked and local ales from Lake District breweries.
– Sun Inn – 17th-century village inn with a pub and restaurant serving English dishes and local ales as well as outdoor seating.
– KITTCHEN – Lovely local café with a good menu including cheese boards, fantastic coffee and local ales.
Stunning location in the heart of the lake district.
Well-behaved pets welcome