This delightful 2 bedroomed lodge is situated on Burnside Park within walking distance of Keswick town centre and just 3 miles from Derwentwater. The lodge has a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, bathroom with shower and the living area has patio doors which open onto a sundeck and garden.
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- pub,<1 mile
- all on one level
- decked terrace and garden
- free parking
- Note: – no pets; no Wi-fi; no cot or highchair
Things to do:
- Keswick Mountain Adventures– offer you a wide range of land and water based outdoor adventure activities in the Lake District. From navigation and mountaineering courses to guided walking weekends.
- Lake District Wildlife park – a great selection of animals set in amazing countryside, just a 10 minute drive from Keswick.
- Catbells Lakeland walk – The views are magnificent (especially over Derwent Water), the walk up is enjoyable and relatively easy. Just take your time! Choose your footwear carefully and have a jacket with you because some parts are quite steep and it can get quite cold and breezy as you get higher up.
- Fellpack Cafe – great restaurant disguised as a cafe . Concentrates on doing a few dishes very well.
- Chalet Tearooms – This is a friendly little cafe with a wide range of hot and cold food options. Food is not expensive but high in quality.
- The Square Orange Cafe – The atmosphere and interior decor of the cafe is lovely.Good choice of food and snacks
Based in the heart of Lake District.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.