Escape to the magical Cairngorms National Park and enjoy a stay at Westertown lodge. Perfect for a Scottish Highlands retreat, Westerntown is a beautiful luxury eco-friendly lodge that sleeps up to 6 guests and has everything you need for a memorable stay with friends and family. Set within 60 acres of private grounds, you’ll be able to enjoy the peaceful surrounding and great views from the property and patio.
This gorgeous property has 3 bedrooms; 1 king-size and 1 twin bedroom both with Juliet balconies, and another twin bedroom providing plenty of room for groups of friends and families. Downstairs, there is a lovely open living and dining space that has lots of space, natural light and seating areas as well as doors leading out the large patio. Guests can cook, eat and relax together and admire the views from the patio where you can have al-fresco dinner. The property features luxurious furnishings and features including a wood-burning stove, outdoor furniture and floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views at any time of the year.
Westerntown lodge is the ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. There is plenty to see and do nearby including the village of Strathdon, and many popular attractions such as Balmoral Castle and Lecht Ski Centre. Explore the great outdoors in the magnificent Cairngorms National Park where you can go on hikes, bike rides and ski. A brilliant location all year round, this lodge provides a great way to enjoy this lovely part of Scotland.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Set in 60 acres of private grounds
- Wood-burning stove
- Decking with outdoor furniture
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Cairngorms National Park – Beautiful national park with lochs and peaks, magnificent all year round.
- Balmoral Castle – Stunning Scottish mansion with exhibits, audio tours, grounds and gardens, cafes and gift shop.
- Lecht Ski Centre – Great ski centre where you can learn to ski and snowboard.
- Steading Bar, Strathdon – Fantastic little bar with outdoor area, wood-fired pizza, local gin and whiskey and offering live music.
- Clockhouse Restaurant, Ballindalloch – Cosy restaurant serving a variety of food options.
- Kildrummy Inn, Alford – Country inn hotel and restaurant offering fine dining with local cuisine.
A brilliant location all year round, this lodge provides a great way to enjoy this lovely part of Scotland.