Piran Meadows Resort and Spa, Newquay
Piran Meadows Resort and Spa is a 5 star resort set in the tranquil countryside of North Cornwall.
Close to the stunning Newquay Beach, the park boasts an air-conditioned gym and indoor swimming pool. For true serenity and tranquility, the park’s on site spa offers a range of therapies, massages, and treatments, to help you relax and breathe easy.
All lodges are fully equipped with everything you’ll need for a cosy stay. With modern kitchen facilities, high-tech entertainment equipment, and contemporary furnishings, Piran Meadows really is the ultimate destination for a Cornish getaway.
The local area is home to activities to suit all ages, from outdoor pursuits and walking routes to glorious sandy beaches and historic attractions. Newquay has it all! In fact, the parks very own ‘Go Active’ programme make fun-filled family days easy, with archery, laser clay shooting, and water-based activities available on your doorstep.
The resort is also home to a fantastic bar and bistro, serving up a tasty selection of meals all day. With breathtaking scenic views of Newquay and the beautiful Cornish coast, it’s a great place to grab a glass of something bubbly and watch the sun go down on summer evenings.
For keen golfers, the lovely course at Treloy is nearby and is available for 9 or 18 holes of quality golf at affordable prices. Coarse fishermen can enjoy the fishing at Oakside Fishery one of Cornwall’s premier carp and coarse fishing venues and for sea anglers we can recommend Fish Newquay for fishing trips from Newquay Harbour.
- Wi-Fi access*
- Flat screen TV & DVD
- Private hot tub*
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ensuite master bedrooms
- Complimentary toiletries and essentials
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Decking area
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Indoor heated pool
- Spa facilities
- Sauna and steam room
- Bar and restaurant
- Fitness suite
*Select lodges only
Things to do:
- The Beaches – Newquay is blessed with a number of wonderful beaches, ideal for surfing or soaking up the sun in the summer.
- The South West Coast Path Walk – A 5 mile walk around Newquay’s fascinating shoreline, taking in the long sandy beaches with their Atlantic breakers, as well as its rocky headlands with spectacular views out over Newquay Bay.
- The Japanese Garden, St.Mawgan – a place of tranquillity with a variety of plants and water features,
- The Fish House, Fistral – highly recommended seafood restaurant
- St. Mawgan Tearoom – Fab afternoon tea
- Kahuna, Newquay – original and authentic Asian food.
Based in the heart of Cornwall.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.