Glasshouse Lodges is a collection of 3 luxury lodges in Gloucestershire. On the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean and close to May Hill, there is plenty to explore whilst staying at one of the Glasshouse Lodges. Sleeping up to 4 guests, these lodges are great for couples, friends or small families.
With all ground floor accommodation, these lodges provide everything you need for a relaxing break in Gloucestershire. The luxury lodges feature modern and contemporary furnishings, cosy bedrooms and an open plan living and dining room with a fully-equipped kitchen for cooking up a storm for the family! The lodges also have patios with beautiful views of the surrounding area.
Set on the edge of Forest of Dean and close to May Hill, there are a lot of outdoor activities to enjoy including walking and cycling trails. You can also enjoy walks along the River Severn and visit the city of Gloucester for high street shops and restaurants. So whether you’re planning a family holiday, short break with friends or romantic getaway, Glasshouse Lodges are a great choice.
- 3 lodges
- Sleeps up to 4
- 2 bedrooms
- Decking area with furniture
- Ground floor accommodation
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- May Hill – Popular landmark with pine trees and offering beautiful views at the top.
- The International Centre for Birds of Prey – Conservation park with over 60 species of birds of prey.
- Elton Giant Mazes and Activities Maze – Fun attraction for the whole family with a permanent maze.
- The Glasshouse Inn, Longhope – Charming pub with the views of May Hill and countryside.
- The Red Lion, Gloucester – A country pub with views of the River Severn with good food and drink menu.
- The Kings Head, Gloucester – A nice local pub with good food and drink menu and outdoor seating for the summer months.
On the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean