Kentisbury Grange Country Park
These gorgeous lodges in Devon are nestled on the edge of Exmoor National Park.
The Kentisbury Grange Country Park features a large manor house which has been lovingly restored into a luxury hotel. In the grounds you’ll find several lodges available which are beautifully modern and decadently luxurious. These Devon lodges are perfect for a relaxing holiday which will help you experience the peaceful atmosphere of the countryside in no time.
The lodges sleep up to 4 people and come with their very own hot tub, as well as outdoor patios which are perfect for enjoying candlelit dinners with friends. The master bedroom boasts a comfortable double bed along with an en-suite bathroom and a grand walk in shower. The double also has its own TV and en-suite with a roll top bath.
If you don’t feel like cooking, the hotel offers a sumptuous selection of food in The Coach House which serves the finest of local fare, or you can dine out at one of the quaint eateries in nearby Barnstable.
Exmoor offers a variety of activities for those looking to get back to nature: horse riding, hiking and even star gazing. On top of that there are lots of local attractions such as the National Trust Carriage Museum and the Exmoor Zoo.
A holiday in Kentisbury guarantees that there will be something for everyone whether for couples looking for a relaxing break or a family who needs an action packed getaway.
– 5 lodges
– Sleeps 4 guests
– Hot tub
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- The Lynton and Barnstaple Railway – The only steam railway where passengers travel in Victorian railway carriages designed in the 1890s.
- Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park – Fantastic zoo with a train ride, fossil museums, plenty of animals including lions, wolves and birds, and animatronic dinosaurs.
- Croyde Beach – Small but popular beach with beautiful views of surrounding cliffs.
- The Riverside – Nice restaurant serving a great menu including Asian fusion dishes
- Beachside Grill – Bar and grill overlooking Saunton Beach with a friendly atmosphere, serving top-quality steaks, fish and vegan options
- The Thatch – Thatched roof pub serving quality food with outdoor seating, a 10-minute walk from Croyde Bay
Based in North Devon. You have some amazing surroundings.
Two well behaved pets welcome
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.