South View Lodges, Exeter
South View Lodges are luxury lodges in the heart of Devon. Offering a range of different lodges to suit all guests, these luxury lodges have everything you need for a peaceful and restful break in Devon. Surrounded by beautiful lakes and countryside, this is the perfect location for a romantic retreat, family break, gathering with friends or holiday with your dog.
There are five luxury lodges on site which are all top-quality featuring modern interiors and touches of luxury throughout. Two of the five lodges are dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend along with you. And the Cedar Lodge would particularly suit a couple, sleeping just two guests and featuring a hot tub, private fishing patio, log burner and luxury furnishings, this is the perfect lodge for a honeymoon, anniversary, valentines or romantic weekend away. The other four lodges sleep four guests and include hot tubs, outdoor decking areas, wood burners and open plan living and dining areas. Ideal for any time of the year, South View Lodges are worth booking for a relaxing weekend of bliss.
When you decide to leave your cosy and luxury lodge you can explore the nearby beautiful city of Exeter which is full of history as well as shops and restaurants to try. For those who enjoy fishing, the lodges on site are located on the edge of three fishing lakes which are well stocked with carp, roach, perch and more. And just a short drive away you can visit the seaside resorts of Torbay and Dawlish. Dartmoor National Park is an excellent place to visit for those who enjoy long walks. Explore the rugged landscapes and beautiful scenery before returning to your cosy lodge.
- 5 lodges
- Lakeside location
- Hot tub
- Private fishing patio in one lodge
Things to do:
- Halton Forest Park – Forest with horse-riding, biking, zip-lining and walking trails for the whole family.
- Exeter Cathedral – Stunning medieval gothic cathedral with roof tours available.
- World Of Country Life – a family owned visitor attraction in Exmouth. A mix of museums, animals, play areas and entertainment, make it an excellent day out for the whole family.
- The Seven Stars – Cosy pub offering an excellent menu, dog-friendly too.
- The Ley Arms – Thatched roof pub with local pub food and beer garden.
- Café 53 – Great place for a coffee, breakfast, brunch or lunch!
Set in six acres of Devon countryside, South View Lodges is famous for its lakes and woodland
Fishing available on-site.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.