Valley Lodge, Bampton
Valley Lodge is a lovely wooden lodge in Exebridge, Devon. Sleeping up to 7 guests, this 4-bedroom dog-friendly property is perfect for your next family holiday. This lodge is a great choice for a lodge stay in Devon at any time of the year.
This wooden lodge has 4 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms which includes a king-size en-suite, king-size, twin and single bedroom – offering different arrangements to suit all groups of families and friends. The lodge boasts an open plan living and dining area with cosy sofas, dining table and well-equipped kitchen and leads out to the patio where there is an outdoor dining table where guests can relax, eat and enjoy the countryside views. On-site, you can enjoy the 200 metres of fishing rights attached to the property..
Set in the Devon countryside, on the Somerset border, there is so much to explore whilst on holiday at Valley Lodge. The lodge setting is in a peaceful meadow where you can relax and spot local wildlife. The nearby towns of Dulverton and Bampton are close by offering a range of shops, cafes and pubs to explore, and Wimbleball Lake offers fun water sports to try.
- Sleeps 7
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Off road parking
- Patio with dining table and BBQ
- Fishing on-site
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Dulverton Heritage Centre – Great family activity, plenty of displays to learn about the history of the area.
- Devon Badger Watch – Family-friendly area to look for local wildlife including badgers, deer and squirrels.
- Knightshayes Court – Country mansion in the countryside with formal gardens, exhibits and woodland walks.
- The Red Lion Hotel, Oakford – Hotel with bar and restaurant serving a wide range of food and drinks.
- The Swan, Bampton – Traditional country pub with seasonal and local dishes, local ale and cider and great selection of wine and gin.
- Bampton Fish Bar, Bampton – Good quality fish and chip takeaway, dining in also available.
Situated in a meadow in the wooded Exe valley, two miles from Exebridge.
Two well-behaved dogs welcome – additional charge for 2nd dog
There are 200 metres of fishing rights attached to the property