Merley Court Park, Wimborne
Merley Woodland Park offers several lodges in Dorset that are fantastically luxurious and also incredibly stylish. Set in 10 acres of park land you’ll have magnificent views just outside your door. There is even 5 acres of private woodland for you to explore or you can soak up the sun at the outdoor pool in the Merley Inn which serves great food and drink.
Lodges sleep 4-6, there’s a double bedroom that comes with an en-suite, other bedrooms tend to be twins but you can enquire when booking about turning twin rooms into doubles. There’s a light and airy open plan kitchen and living room which gives the lodge a really modern feel. Patio doors open out onto your veranda which comes equipped with furniture so you can dine alfresco and most importantly your own private hot tub for you to relax in after a long day of exploring. The Merley Woodland Park Lodges in Dorset come with every comfort you could think of, including an Xbox One games console with Kinect.
The park is located close to Wimborne where you’ll find an excellent selection of pubs and cafes, the lodges come with 2 bikes so you can leave the car and get some fresh air en-route. Bournemouth is a short drive away, you can visit the famous Minster, explore the numerous gardens and relax on the beach which is one of the best in Britain according to TripAdvisor. These lodges provide you with the perfect base to explore Dorset.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Additional flat screen TV in bedrooms
- Xbox One with Kinect and online gaming
- Microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bean bags, outdoor blankets and patio heater
- Two adult bikes per lodge
- Pets allowed – (specified lodges only)
Things to do:
- Kingston Lacy, Wimborne – National Trust House and Garden which offers lots of activities for a great family day out.
- The New Forest National Park – well known for its spectacular heath landscapes, stunning forest trails and resident New Forest ponies.
- Castaway Charters, Poole – Private boat charters and cruises for family and Friends and Corporate use. Experience the amazing scenery whilst cruising the Jurassic coast.
- Renoufs – European restaurant serving cold meats and cheese – a bit different but highly recommended.
- The Cloisters – Freshly prepared food with a varied menu that caters for all tastes.
- The Green Man – A traditional warm welcoming pub within easy reach of town centre.
Based in the heart of Dorset.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.
Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome