Oakdene Forest Park, St. Leonards
Whether you want a relaxing break or an action-packed holiday, Oakdene Forest Park is the perfect destination in Dorset. The family-friendly holiday park is on the edge of the Hurn & Avon Forest and provides plenty of opportunity for outdoor fun.
Oakdene Forest Park has an excellent range of lodges suitable for all group sizes and budgets. The pet-friendly accommodation includes luxury superior and signature lodges. All lodges are fully equipped with everything you will need for a stress-free break as well as several luxurious additions including a patio with garden furniture and hot tub, décor items and spacious living and dining areas.
A number of the lodges also have hot tubs, the perfect way to relax after a busy day exploring.
With lots of on-site facilities, guests can enjoy a memorable holiday with their family and friends. You can explore the surrounding countryside and nearby coastline before relaxing in your cosy lodge.
The holiday park provides a wide range of on-site facilities including entertainment, gym and swimming pools, bar and restaurants, amusement and surrounded woodland to explore and has over 20 Go Active+ activities for all ages to try. There is plenty for you to do and enjoy without leaving the holiday park! Plus, the site is dog-friendly so you can go on walks through the park and woodland area and enjoy food in the pet-friendly restaurant area.
Within close proximity to the lovely beaches of Bournemouth and Poole, as well as the rolling countryside of Dorset, guests can enjoy exploring the great outdoors. Perfect for dog walks, and day trips with the family, Oakdene Forest Park is the perfect base for exploring the Dorset.
- Entertainment programme
- Gym and pools
- Restaurant and bar
- Go Active+ Park
- Hot tubs
Things to do
- Snowtrax Alpine Activity Centre – Skiing and snowboarding park for the whole family.
- Adventure Wonderland – A theme park with lots of rides, perfect for families with young kids.
- Ferndown Golf Club – 27-hole golf course, one of the best in the South West of England.
- Woodman Ferndown – Traditional British pub with a great menu including burgers, steaks and vegan options.
- Karsberg Fish and Chips – Takeaway shop, perfect for a treat night dinner.
- St Leonards Hotel – Pet-friendly hotel with a restaurant serving pub classics.
Based in the heart of Dorset.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.
Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome