Swanage Coastal Park
Swanage Coastal Park offers lodges in Dorset with a spectacular views. Drink in the seaside scenery from atop the hill and enjoy the fresh salty air. This is the ideal place to spend your holiday in luxury and explore Dorset.
The lodges sleep 4-6 people and feature a master bedroom which is a double en-suite and one or two twin bedrooms depending on the lodge. Both the Superior Lodge and the Signature Lodge come with outdoor hot tubs so you can have a relaxing soak after a long day of exploring and enjoy looking at the stars. These gorgeous open plan lodges have a bright and airy feeling and provide a modern atmosphere. Kitchens are equipped with everything you’ll need to cook up a storm and you could even eat alfresco on your own veranda.
The park is a mile from Swanage town centre which means you’re in walking distance of a variety of excellent pubs and cafes (The Cabin is particularly popular for lunch). Enjoy a traditional seaside holiday filled with attractions: you can walk along the pier, enjoy the coastal paths or if you’re feeling particularly adventurous you can try your hand at rock climbing or kayaking. Swanage Coastal Park has plenty to offer for every kind of holiday.
(Unfortunately, due to the steep gradient of the hill this site is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues).
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV and DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Central Heating
- All non smoking accommodation
Things to do:
- Dorset Adventure Park – a family fun Waterpark and Mud Trail. The lakes feature different inflatable obstacles for you to challenge your family and friends. The Mud Trail is an outdoor adventure trail for all ages and is fantastic fun in any weather.
- Swanage Railway – experience a unique journey through six miles of beautiful scenery passing the ruins of Corfe Castle, travelling down to the beach at Swanage.
- Fore/Adventure – offer a whole host of activities including Old Harry Rocks Kayaking Trips. Taster sessions to three day expeditions for all ages and abilities,
- The Cabin – great food, service and stunning sea views
- Castaways – freshly prepared classic home cooked food at affordable prices.
- Java Coffee House – Lovely ambience, coffee and delicious cakes.
Close to award winning beaches
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.