Plumptons Farm Holiday Lodges, Colchester
Plumptons Farm Holiday Lodges is a collection of holiday lodges close to Colchester, Britain’s oldest recorded town!
With plenty to see and do in Colchester and beyond, this is a great base for your next UK holiday.
Offering cosy accommodation, these holiday lodges are perfect for couples.
The lodges at Plumptons Farm provide open plan living, dining, and sleeping space with a double bed, fully-equipped kitchen, dining table, TV, and bathroom with shower. There is a sliding patio door that opens up to your private patio where you can enjoy views of the lake and surrounding woodland.
Sleeping just 2 guests in a double bed, these lodges would be ideal for a romantic getaway with your loved one.
Within a 10 minute drive of Colchester, you can spend time exploring the oldest town in Britain, visit Colchester Castle, browse the high street, and enjoy a trip to Colchester Zoo.
London is also just a train ride away from where you can explore some of the top attractions including the London Eye, London Zoo, The British Museum, and much more.
– Sleeps 2
– Free private parking
– Flat-screen TV
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Colchester Castle – Medieval castle in the middle of the town open for visitors to explore with lovely surrounding gardens
– Colchester Zoo – Large zoo home to over 250 animal species, a fun family day out
– Beth Chatto Gardens – Explore 6 acres of beautiful gardens with a large plant nursery, gardens, a wide variety of plants and tearoom
– Greyfriars Hotel and Restaurant – Luxury hotel with a top-quality restaurant serving excellent afternoon tea
– The Red Lion Thorrington – Local pub with a good atmosphere and excellent food and drink options
– Sorano’s Italian Restaurant, Thorrington – Italian restaurant with a traditional menu and excellent service
Colchester Castle is 8 miles from Plumptons Farm Holiday Lodges, while Colchester Zoo is 11 miles away