Riverside Chronicles, Fordingbridge
Escape to the Hampshire countryside for an unforgettable rural break. Set on the edge of a small lake and surrounded by magnificent scenery, this is the perfect place to unwind, relax and switch off from your busy life.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, this is a lovely lodge for couples or small families. This rural property is also dog-friendly so you can bring your four-legged friend with you too.
This riverside lodge has everything you’ll need for a self-catered break and features a lovely patio with table and chairs where you can soak up the views with your morning coffee or al fresco dinner.
Inside there is an open plan living and dining space with a fully-equipped kitchen, dining table and comfy sofa with a wood burner, perfect for cosy nights in. This space boasts floor to ceiling doors which opens out to the patio area.
The property has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and two bathrooms. The master bedroom also opens out to the patio sun deck, ideal for couples to enjoy a romantic glass of wine on an evening. There is also a glamping pod next to the lodge with a twin bed, ideal for anyone who wants a peaceful night’s sleep.
Located in the tranquil New Forest countryside, this is a magnificent property for guests who want a peaceful and relaxing break. It is also in a great location for exploring the local area with plenty of scenic dog walks nearby.
The lodge is set on the edge of the New Forest National Park which boasts stunning landscapes and quaint villages to explore.
The city of Southampton and the seaside town of Bournemouth are both within a short drive from the lodge and great for days out on your holiday on the South coast of England.
– Sleeps up to 4 guests
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Riverside location
– Patio decking
– Wood burner
– Underfloor heating
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Breamore House – Elegant heritage house from the 1580s with a lovely estate to explore.
– Paulton’s Park Home of Peppa Pig World – Family adventure park with Peppa Pig world, water kingdom and animal feeding.
– Rockbourne Roman Villa – Dog-friendly ancient Roman village where you learn about the history from the Iron Age to the 5th century.
– The Three Lions, Fordingbridge – Country house with fine dining restaurant offering a fantastic menu all year round.
– The George, Fordingbridge – 18th-century pub with riverside views and a good menu.
– The Royal Oak, North Gorley – Cosy homely pub with an excellent menu including local produce and cask ales.
Rural, secluded, and surrounded by the most stunning scenery.
Cats & dogs welcome