Shorefield Country Park, Milford-on-Sea
Shorefield Country Park has a number of beautiful self-catering lodges on-site, perfect for your next holiday.
The park is located on the Southern edge of New Forest with close proximity to the coast boasting the best of countryside and coastline. With modern furnishings, these fully-equipped lodges have everything you will need on your holiday, with your family, group of friends or partner.
There is a great range of lodges available at Shorefield Country Park with something to suit all group sizes, preferences and budgets. Your four-legged friend is even allowed in a number of lodges so they don’t have to miss out on the fun.
Lodges sleep 2 to 8 guests so whether you’re planning a holiday with your partner or extended family, there will be a lodge for you at this wonderful park.
All accommodation offers open plan living, kitchen and dining providing the perfect space to enjoy quality time together. And to make the most of the English sun, lodges have decking for guests to enjoy their morning cup of tea or al fresco dinner. Plus, many of the lodges have a hot tub – the ultimate way to relax after a day of exploring.
Staying at Shorefield Country Park provides you with the perfect opportunity to explore the countryside and coastline. Located in 100 acres of parkland, 3 miles from New Forest and within walking distance to the coast, you can spend your days discovering the beautiful surrounding area.
Guests should also take advantage of the great location by visiting the town of Lymington where you can browse the shops and historic street market. A drive to beautiful seaside town of Bournemouth is also a fun day out.
For the little ones, Peppa Pig World is close by, a much loved attraction for families.
Another advantage of staying at Shorefield Country Park is the excellent on-site facilities. These include an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness centre, family entertainment, restaurant and bar, sports facilities, children’s play area and much more.
With so much to see and do at Shorefield Country Park, you will be guaranteed a fun and memorable holiday.
- Entertainment pass included
- Lodges sleep 2 to 8 guests
- Live family entertainment
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
Things to do:
- Hurst Castle, Lymington – Built by Henry VIII as a chain of fortresses to protect the Solent in 1544, it is situated on the seaward end of the shingle spit.
- Beaulieu – a small village on edge of the New Forest and home to Palace House and the British National Motor Museum
- Greg Pitt Sea Fishing, Keyhaven– specialising in private charter fishing trips for smaller groups of anglers and mackerel trips in and around the Needles.
- La Perle, Lymington – Great food and drink with excellent service
- The Cave, Lymington – Delightful Mediterranean wine bar with good food options.
- Lanes, Lymington – offers romantic and exceptional, yet affordable, dining to suit all tastes.
You have some amazing surroundings.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.
Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (select lodges only).