Foxhill Lodges, Sturry
Foxhill Lodges are a collection of 4 studio-style cottages in the Kent countryside. The wooden lodges are fully-equipped with everything you need for a relaxing break including a hot tub. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to escape your busy life for a weekend, these lodges are perfect for couples at any time of the year.
All 4 lodges feature open plan studio style interiors with a double bed, TV on the wall, small dining table for 2, a well-equipped kitchen including a coffee machine for those early mornings, and a bathroom with shower. Each lodge has a decking area with seating to admire the countryside views. Couples will be able to enjoy quality time together in these lovely homes away from home.
Set in the lush Kent countryside, these lodges provide the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area of unspoilt landscapes. Walk or cycle through Blean Woods National Nature Reserve and Reculver Country Park which are both close by. The historical city of Kent is also nearby with plenty of things to see and do including high street shopping, modern restaurants and bars, cathedrals, ruins and museums.
– Collection of 4 wooden lodges
– Sleeps 2
– Set on a working farm
– Open plan studio
– Outdoor decking
– Private parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Wingham Wildlife Park
– Canterbury Cathedral
– Howletts Wild Animal Park
– Kathon House, Sturry – Modern British restaurant serving local food with excellent service.
– The Fordwich Arms, Sturry – Lovely traditional pub with river views, great selection of drinks and home-cooked food.
– The Rose Inn – 16th-century village pub with outdoor seating, lovely food and local ale, cider and gin.
Idyllic wooden lodges set on a working farm in the rural village of Sturry.