Limefitt Park Lodges, Windermere
Escape to the beautiful Lake District for a peaceful lodge break.
Limefitt Park Lodges offers a number of 3-bedroom lodges that provide the perfect base for exploring the beauty of the Lakes. With stunning views of the surrounding fells and walks from your doorstep, this is a fantastic location for your next UK break.
Limefitt Park Lodges sleep 6 guests in 3 bedrooms providing enough space for families, friends or couples who want to spend quality time together in the Lake District. One of the lodges is also dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you too!
Lodges boast open plan living area, comfortable bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a patio where you can admire the stunning views of Wansfell.
On-site at the lodge park there is a pub, play area, games area, pony trekking and woodlands to explore.
With walking and cycling routes from your doorstep, this is a beautiful place to stay and explore the Lake District National Park.
The towns of Windermere, Bowness-on-Windermere and Ambleside are within a close distance where you visit popular attractions, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Windermere and have pub lunch at one of the many fantastic pubs in Bowness. There are also plenty of natural beauty spots and scenic walking trails in the surrounding area.
– 4 Lodges
– Sleep 6
– 3 bedrooms
– Dog-friendly (1 lodge)
– Hot tub (1 lodge)
– Onsite facilities: pub, play area, games area, pony trekking,
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Stock Ghyll Force – Beautiful 70ft waterfall with viewpoint and woodland surroundings.
– Townend – National trust farmhouse once home to the Browne family with a museum and lovely views.
– Treetop Trek – Activity centre with treetop nets and zipline, fun for the whole family.
– The Gaddum, Brockhole on Windermere – Lovely fine dining English restaurant with a fantastic menu and afternoon tea.
– Waterhead Bar and Grill, Ambleside – Beautiful restaurant with Lake Windermere views serving British and International cuisine.
– Log House Restaurant, Ambleside – Excellent restaurant with friendly service, a great place for steaks.
Based in the heart of Lake District.. You have some amazing surroundings.