Ream Hills Holiday Park, Blackpool
Ream Hills Holiday Park offers a great collection of luxury lodges, perfect for your next holiday in Blackpool. Located in the heart of Lancashire, the holiday park provides a good base for enjoying Blackpool attractions, Lancashire countryside and the coast. With a variety of lodges sleeping up to 8 adults and 2 children, Ream Hills Holiday Park is a great choice for families, groups of friends and couples.
From lodges perfect for couples, sleeping just 2 guests and a dog-friendly chalet, to lodges that sleep up to 8 adults and 2 children, Ream Hills Holiday Park provides a great variety of options for families and friends. All lodges are spacious and luxurious featuring modern appliances. The lodges have an open plan living and dining area with a fully equipped kitchen, dining table and cosy sofa area where you can cook, eat and relax with loved ones. All lodges also feature private hot tubs where you can soak under the bubbles after a busy day of exploring. The lodges at Ream Hills Holiday Park are ideal for staycations with a variety of sizes including Canadian log cabins imported from British Columbia.
Just 4 miles from Blackpool, this holiday park provides a great base for your next family holiday visiting the coast and famous attractions in Blackpool. It is also 18 miles to Beacon Fell where you can explore the countryside. So whether you’re planning a relaxing break or an action-packed holiday visiting Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool Tower and Blackpool beach, Ream Hills Holiday Park works as a good base for relaxing and exploring.
- 16 lodges
- 1 to 4 bedrooms
- Sleeps 2 to 10 guests
- Hot tub
- Dog-friendly lodge available
- Private parking space
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Blackpool Zoo – 32-acre zoo with big cats, gorillas, elephants and many more animals!
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach – A theme park with fun rides, coasters and kids attractions, fun for the whole family.
- Central Pier – Blackpool’s Central Pier features a Ferris wheel, funfair and more attractions.
- Plum Tree Farm Dining and Carvery, Blackpool – Excellent carvery with a good range of food and friendly service.
- Dahlias Kitchen, Blackpool – Lovely restaurant with a good menu with something for everyone.
- Winstons Bistro & Bar, Blackpool – Nice place to enjoy food and drinks with friends and family.
Located in the heart of Lancashire,
Relax in the hot tub, perfect for unwinding after a busy day
Dog-friendly Lodge available