Tattershall Lakes Country Park
Tattershall Lakes Country Park is a lovely lakeside park in Lincolnshire. Offering a
range of luxury lodges with lakeside views, this is a great location for romantic breaks with
your partner and family holidays. In the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside and with
fantastic on-site facilities, there is so much to see and do if you stay at Tattershall Lakes
There is a selection of contemporary-style lodges sleeping up to 8 guests,
ideal for couples, groups of friends or family. The lodges are equipped with everything
guests will need for a memorable staycation in Lincolnshire. A number of lodges are dog-friendly
and boast private hot tubs, perfect for relaxing after a busy day exploring.
Set in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, this lodge park provides a great base for
exploring the local area. Whether you want to visit the coast, enjoy countryside walks in the
Lincolnshire Wolds, or shop, eat and drink in the city of Lincoln, there is something for
everyone. The country park is just a short walk from the village of Tattershall where there are
two pubs, shops and historical landmarks.
● 7 lodges
● 2 to 3 bedroom lodges
● Sleep up to 10 guests
● Hot tubs
● On-site facilities:
○ Restaurant and bar
○ Cocktail bar
○ Fish and chip shop
○ Indoor pool
○ Lakeside lido
○ Splash pad
○ Bike hire
○ Zip wire and ropes course
○ Water sports
○ Sports course
○ Adventure golf
We Recommend –
Things to do:
● Tattershall Castle – A historic 15th-century red-brick castle with moats, bridges and
grounds to explore.
● Tattershall Farm Park – Family-friendly animal park with farm animals, activities and
● Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Visitor Centre – Excellent war museum with WW2
aircraft, hanger tour, tea room and gift shop.
● The White Bull, Coningsby – A nice pub with excellent home cooked food with
something for everyone.
● The Black Swan, Coningsby – Good traditional pub with pool table, friendly
atmosphere and outdoor seating.
● Ship Inn, Billinghay – Excellent local pub offering a great selection of drinks, home
cooked food which is great value for money.
A lovely lakeside country park in Lincolnshire.
Bask in the twilight in your own personal tub.
Fishing is available at this location
Dog Friendly lodges available