Thorpe Park Lodges, Thorpe on the Hill
Thorpe Park Lodges is a beautiful lodge park with bespoke lodges surrounded by 7 acres of grounds. With on-site facilities and lush countryside to explore, this a fantastic place to stay in the UK. Sleeping up to 6 guests, these dog-friendly lodges are perfect for families, friends and couples.
The lodges at Thorpe Park Lodges sleep up to 6 guests with either 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All lodges are spacious and homely, dog-friendly and have private hot tubs! With open plan living areas, guests can enjoy spending quality time with loved one’s cooking, eating and relaxing together.
Outside, guests will also be able to make the most of the patio where there are a table and chairs, and a hot tub where you can soak under the bubbles after a busy day of exploring.
This lodge park offers on-site golf, beauty facilities and fishing for guests to enjoy.
Surrounding by lush countryside and just 6 miles from the city of Lincoln, there is plenty to see and do when you venture beyond this park. Enjoy scenic walks with your dog and visit local market towns before returning to your cosy lodge.
– Collection of 5 lodges
– Sleeps 4 – 6
– 3 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Hot tub
– On-site golf centre
– On-site beauty room
– Fishing available
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Millennium Lakes – Lovely nature reserve where you can enjoy a scenic walk with dogs.
– Lincoln Cathedral – Beautiful medieval cathedral which was once one of the tallest buildings in the world, tours available.
– Lincolnshire Road Transport Museum – Great museum with a wide range of vintage vehicles and memorabilia.
– Lake View Restaurant, Thorpe-on-the-Hill – Lovely restaurant with beautiful views across the lake, a great spot for breakfast.
– The Railway Inn, Thorpe-on-the-Hill – Good village pub with local ale and pool table, great for Sunday roasts.
– The Struggler, Lincoln – Great pub with a fantastic selection of beer, cider and gin, pool table and a friendly atmosphere.
Beautiful lakeside lodges close to the city of Lincoln.
Bask in the twilight in your own personal tub.
Fishing is available at this location