Wagtail Country Park, Grantham
Enjoy a relaxing break in the lush Lincolnshire countryside when you book a luxury lodge
stay at Wagtail Country Park. The country park boasts luxury lodges sleeping up to 4 guests
with lake views and equipped with everything needed for a self-catering holiday. Set in a
great location, there is plenty to explore from your door steps.
The lodges at Wagtail Country Park are spacious, modern and feature modern furnishings
throughout. Guests can enjoy relaxing, cooking and eating the open plan living and dining
area before a good night’s sleep in the comfortable and cosy bedrooms. Outside, there is a
patio, ideal for the warmer months where you can enjoy your morning coffee or al fresco
On-site at this lodge park, there is a fishing lake which is fully stocked which guests can
have unlimited access to throughout their stay. Set in the Lincolnshire countryside, there are
a wide range of things to see and do when staying at Wagtail Country Park. Enjoy long
walks via the walking trails accessed from the park or visit nearby landmarks including
Belton House and Belvoir Castle.
● 2 bedroom lodges
● Sleep up to 4 guests
● Lakeside setting
● Patio with furniture
● On site shop
We Recommend –
Things to do:
● Belton House – A 17th-century English house with beautiful decor, furnishings and
garden to explore.
● Wyndham Park – A lovely country park with a cafe, ideal for dog walks.
● Grantham House – 14th-century town house owned by the National Trust, with
● Recruiting Sergeant, Great Gonerby – Lovely pub with home cooked food, good
choice of local beers and ciders, and excellent service.
● Nobody Inn, Grantham – Traditional pub with real ales, friendly atmosphere and live
● Welby Arms, Allington – A nice pub with excellent home cooked food, good selection
of drinks and great atmosphere
Enjoy a relaxing break in the lush Lincolnshire countryside
There is a fishing lake which is fully stocked which guests can enjoy.