Winston Lodge, Norton Disney
Set in 60-acres of beautiful grounds on a working farm, Winston Lodge is a lovely 2-bedroom lodge in Lincolnshire.
Just a short drive to the city of Lincoln and surrounded by gorgeous scenery, there is plenty to see and do whilst on holiday in Lincolnshire. You can also bring your dog with you to this lodge, so they won’t miss out on the fun.
Boasting stylish décor, this lodge has an open plan living and dining area with a fully-equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table and sofas. There are also board games and books for guests to use, the perfect way to switch off and spend quality time with family. The property has 2 bedrooms; 1 with en-suite and a family bathroom providing plenty of space for everyone. The front of the lodge opens out to the patio where you can enjoy your morning coffee or al fresco dinner on the garden furniture.
Surrounded by 60 acres of scenic grounds, guests will be able to enjoy lovely walks from their doorstep. The city of Lincoln is just a short drive away where you visit high street shops, restaurant and bars, and Lincoln Cathedral or Lincoln Castle which is home to an original 1215 Magna Carta. In the Lincolnshire countryside, there are plenty of country parks, nature reserves and family activities to visit.
– Sleeps 4
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Dog-friendly (1)
– Private parking (3 cars)
– Patio with BBQ
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Whisby Nature Park – A scenic nature reserve with lakes, grasslands, walking trails and local wildlife, perfect for beautiful walks and dog-friendly.
– Lincoln Castle – Norman castle in the city and one of only two castles in the country that has two mottes, also home to an original 1215 Magna Carta.
– Robin Hoods Wheelgate Park – Fun theme park with rides, play zones, water park and pony rides, good for younger children.
– The Royal Oak, Collingham – A lovely pub with a good menu, outdoor seating and popular for Sunday roasts.
– Rose Orchard Restaurant, Collingham – Great Chinese restaurant with a friendly atmosphere and good portions.
– The Plough, Swinderby – Gastropub with cosy interior, fab beer garden, quality pub food and a great selection of drinks.
Set in 60-acres of beautiful grounds on a working farm
Bring one well-behaved dog along for the fun.