The Firs, Llanidloes
The Firs is a lovely wooden lodge with views of Powys just 3 miles from Llanidloes. Providing a great base for exploring Mid Wales, this beautiful lodge sleeps up to 4 guests – great for short breaks and holidays with loved ones. Whether you’re planning an action-packed holiday or relaxing break, The Firs will have everything you need for your self-catered stay.
This wooden-clan lodge has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms providing plenty of space for a small family or group of friends, couples. Guests can spend quality time in the open-plan lodge where there are comfy sofas, a dining table and a well-equipped kitchen providing everything you’ll need for your Welsh staycation. Ideal for the summer months, the living space opens out to the large patio that wraps around the property and has furniture, hot tub and verandah where you can enjoy wonderful views whatever the weather.
In a fabulous location, the Firs is close to the Clywedog Dam and the market town of Llanidloes. Ideal for those who enjoy the great outdoors, this is a great location for scenic walks, cycling and outdoor activities. You could also cross the border into England and visit Shropshire for miles of beautiful countryside and quaint villages to explore.
- 3 lodges
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Hot tub
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Bryntail Lead Mine Buildings – Peaceful and scenic spot with ruins and walking trails.
- Dolforwyn Castle – Castle ruins with walking trails and beautiful views.
- Valley View Falconry – Fun activity with birds of prey experience, farm animals and more.
- The Great Oak Cafe, Llanidloes – Lovely cafe with a great menu and outdoor seating.
- Crown & Anchor Inn, Llanidloes – Good local pub, dog-friendly and a great selection of drinks and food.
- Red Lion Hotel, Llanidloes – Nice hotel with free house and restaurant.
A relaxing rural location in the welsh mountains.
Relax in your own private Hot Tub