Waters Reach, Pentney
Waters Reach is a large holiday home set on the edge of a lake providing great views from the patio.
Accessed via an unmade track, it is one of several lodges set within 275 acres of parkland including seven unfenced fishing lakes, and is a paradise for keen fishermen, nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts.
Sleeping up to 12 guests, this is a fantastic lodge for the whole family or group of friends and couples, and a great base for exploring Norfolk. Located in the Norfolk countryside, it is close to the town of King’s Lynn and other popular attractions including the Sandringham Estate.
This is a spacious property with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms suitable for families or friends celebrating a special occasion or enjoying a holiday together. There is a good range of sleeping arrangements to accommodate for everyone including a double bedroom with en-suite, family bedroom, double bedroom with small balcony and ground floor bedrooms.
Downstairs, there is a large open plan living area with a sitting area, dining table and kitchen where guests can cook, eat and relax together. Glass doors open out from the living area to the patio where there is garden furniture, lake views and a hot tub – the perfect way to relax after a day of exploring Norfolk.
Set on a lodge park, there is a children’s play area, and an on-site clubhouse with bar, where children are welcome (open Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes).
The location provides miles of walking trails from the doorstep throughout the parkland as well as fishing, water sports and cycling.
The village of East Winch is within 3 miles where there is a village pub and shop. And further afield, the town of King’s Lynn is just a short drive away where you can take a trip to Snettisham beach and visit popular attractions including Castle Rising, The Walks and Sandringham Estate before returning to your cosy holiday home.
– Sleeps 12
– 5 bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms
– Hot tub
– Lakeside location
– Clubhouse on site
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Watatunga Wildlife Reserve, King’s Lynn – Great local animal park which is home to the largest collection of deer and antelope with scenic walks, guided tours and learning experiences.
– Sandringham Estate – Beautiful country house with a museum displaying exhibits of royal life and 400 acres of gardens and parkland to explore.
– The Walks, Kings Lynn – 18th-century park with scenic trails, playground and bandstand in the town centre.
– Carpenters Arms, East Winch – Great restaurant/pub with traditional home-cooked menu, good selection of drinks and outdoor seating for summer.
– The Crown Inn – Hotel with a pub serving popular English dishes and local ales, gins and soft drinks.
– The Gate Inn – Country pub with a friendly atmosphere and staff, great menu including fish and chips and Sunday roasts.
Wake-up next to a beautiful lake.
The fishing lakes are just ¼ mile away.
Enjoy the lake views while you soak under the bubbles in the hot tub.