Beudy Bach Barn, Llanuwchllyn
For a countryside retreat with friends or family, Beudy Bach Barn is a great choice.
The detached lodge sleeps 6 guests in a rural location so you can make the most of the peace and quiet. Surrounded by stunning countryside and within a short distance to the local village. The market town of Bala is just 5 miles away, where there is plenty to see and do
Beudy Bach Barn has 3 stylish bedrooms, two on the ground floor and the master bedroom on the first floor . The open plan living, dining and kitchen area are perfect for guests to cook, eat and relax together after a busy day exploring Snowdonia National Park.
Featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, dining table, large sofa, tv and wood burning stove, this is the perfect place to cosy up on a winters evening.
On warmer evenings, there is a large patio area with picnic bench, barbecue and a luxury hot tub. In the entrance hallway, there is a games room area with chairs, tv and pool table. With wonderful views from every window, this a gorgeous lodge in a stunning location perfect for your next trip to North Wales and Snowdonia.
The nearby river provides some great fishing, which can be arranged directly with the cottage owner.
Located just 2 miles from the village of Llanuwchllyn, there is a railway station to take visitors on the 9-mile journey to Bala along the shores of Bala Lake with spectacular views.Surrounded by the Berwyn Mountains and home to the largest lake in Wales, there is plenty of opportunity for fun outdoor activities for the whole family.
This is a great base for exploring the Snowdonia National Park
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Smart TVs
- Games room
- Wood burning stove
- Bike storage
- Private river fishing (mainly trout) can be arranged with owner, free of charge ( EA rod licence required).
Things to do
- Snowdonia Flight School – Flight experiences and simulations available, for a fun experience or training.
- Coed y Brenin Forest Park – Beautiful park in Snowdonia National Park with walking and biking paths.
- Carndochan Mountain – Ruined stone castle offering stunning views of Snowdonia National Park
- The Victoria Inn – Traditional pub with excellent food, drinks and vibe.
- T Y Mawr Hotel – Cosy hotel serving good quality food in the restaurant.
- Castle Bistro – Popular restaurant, family-friendly and offering excellent food and drink menu.
Stunning rural location,
Enjoy a relaxing dip in your own private hot tub