Bluebell Cottage, Llanrwst
The Bluebell Cottage is a detached peaceful cottage. Sleeping just two people, it is perfect for a couple wanting a relaxing break. Located on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, this lodge is excellent for visitors wanting to explore the stunning national park. The cottage provides beautiful views over Conwy Valley and is ideal for a romantic retreat.
The cottage sleeps just two guests in one double bedroom. There is a small well-equipped kitchen as well as a cosy living area where a couple can enjoy cooking, eating and relaxing together. After a day of exploring the national park then cosy up on the sofa watching your favourite film. There is garden furniture on the patio providing the perfect spot for al fresco dining, morning coffee or evening glass of wine soaking up the marvellous views that surround you.
The location of the Bluebell cottage provides the perfect base for exploring the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. There are plenty of scenic walks nearby including Cadair Ifan Goch, and walking, cycling or mountain climbing in the national park. Guests can also visit Conwy, a market town that is just a few miles away. Visit the famous Conwy Castle, the smallest house in Great Britain and independent shops and cafes.
- Sleeps 2
- Close to Snowdonia National Park
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Pub/shop<1 mile
Things to do:
- Conwy Castle – Built in the late 13th century, this picturesque castle was built for King Edward I and is a perfect example of the “concentric castle” design.
- Bodnant Garden – The world famous Garden in the beautiful Conwy Valley. Stunning collections of plants and trees from around the World.
- Snowdon Mountain Railway – unique rail journey to the Summit of Snowdon. With stunning scenery and awe-inspiring views, it has been described as one of the most wonderful railway journeys in the world.
1. Olif, Betws y Coed – the Tapas menu in the heart of the Welsh countryside is a very pleasant surprise.
2. Ty Gwyn, Betws y Coed – Family run hotel lots of choice on the menu
3. Lle Hari, Llanrwst – friendly staff, quirky decor and fab food
A beautiful woodland area, deep within North Wales.
Great for Couples
This cosy cottage makes for a great romantic getaway.