This superbly detached log cabin is situated on a small development made up of six lodges in a semi-rural location near the city of St Asaph, in the picturesque Vale of Clwyd.
Luxuriously appointed throughout to provide stylish, comfortable accommodation, this delightful log cabin is ideal for couples or small families looking to explore this unspoilt area of Denbighshire.
All at ground floor level, the log cabin offers two lovely bedrooms, one boasting an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
The open plan living area features a well-equipped kitchen, a cosy dining area, and comfy leather sofas and a wood burning stove in the sitting area.
Outside, you will find a wonderful hot tub on an enclosed, decked veranda overlooking the one and a half acre woodland play area, and shared lawns.
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day spent exploring the local attractions and activities on offer near St Asaph.
Go river fishing in Llanerch Park Pool, explore the equestrian centre, and practise your golfing skills on the on-site, 9-hole golf course.
This is a prime location, offering easy access to the Tweedmill Shopping Outlet, where you can enjoy discounts at the delicious Blas Clwyd Cafe.
From this pretty, wooden lodge near St Asaph, you will find direct access to wonderful country walks and riverside trails, including the Clwydian Way.
Pull on your walking boots, pack a picnic, and discover all the delights of Denbighshire and North Wales.
With so many local delights available from this fabulous log cabin cottage near St Asaph, you simply won’t want your holiday to end!
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- Hot tub
- Enclosed decked veranda with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Free parking
- Pub, and shop, within 1 mile
- Free river fishing permit provided, coarse fishing permit payable locally
Things to do:
- St. Asaph Cathedral – A charming cathedral; well worth a visit. Very interesting history and plenty to see.
- Tweedmill Shopping Outlet – a total shopping experience with quality brand names, café, and farm shop all under one roof
- Prokitesurfing School, Rhyl – tuition in all aspects of kite-powered activities including beginner kite boarding lessons and kite tricks. Unique beachfront location with the Kite Surf Cafe.
- White House, Rhuallt – large selection of dishes available on the daily menu including lunch specials and early doors.
- The Dinorben Arms, Bodfari – Highly recommended for both food and service.
- Trefnant Inn – Nice food, reasonably priced, friendly service.
A modern lodge, located near St.Asaph
One well-behaved dog welcome
Enjoy a drink and a relaxing dip at the end of an exciting day