Brada Quarry Park, Bamburgh
These luxury lodges are modern and stylish and set within a stunning quarry location in Bamburgh.
Sleeping 6 or 8 guests with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, these are the perfect lodges for a family or group of friends. The location of these lodges provide the ideal base for guests to explore the nearby village of Bamburgh at any time of the year.
Packed full of stylish and luxurious touches, the lodges have 3 bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom. The lodges boast an open plan living space. This includes a large TV on the wall, fully equipped kitchen, large dining table and lots of windows offering lots of natural light.
You will feel very comfortable in this home away from home which is perfect for summer holidays and cosy winter breaks. Spend evenings cooking, eating and relaxing together, watch tv, play board games and enjoy each other’s company. The outdoor decking has a large sofa where guests can relax and enjoy a morning coffee or al fresco dinner.
Bamburgh is just 2.4 miles and has plenty to see and do including Bamburgh Castle, sandy beaches and several lovely cafes, shops and pubs. Enjoy coastal walks, a trip to Holy Island and Berwick-upon-Tweed. The lodges provide the perfect base for exploring the surrounding area of Northumberland.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Bamburgh Castle – Spectacular historical site on the coast of Northumberland, offering stunning views and fun events year-round.
- Holy Island – Cross the causeway and explore this tidal island where there is a Lindisfarne Castle, Lindisfarne Priory, Heritage Centre and stunning views.
- Bamburgh Golf Course – Enjoy a spot of golf at the Bamburgh Golf Course which is nearby. Known as one of the most scenic golf courses in the UK, this is a great activity for golf fans of any level.
- The Hut at Bamburgh – Grab a coffee and snack from the Hut, perfect for beach walk pitstops.
- The Potted Lobster – Seafood bistro restaurant serving local seafood including lobster, oysters and squid.
- The Mizen Head – Charming country restaurant offering fine seafood dining from the local area.
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.
Pet Friendly Lodges available
Bring your furry friend for a run on the beach.