Eastfield Hall Lodges, Warkworth
These beautiful lodges are set in the grounds of Eastfield Hall, just 2 miles from Warkworth and sleep up to 6 guests. Whether you book a summer or a winter break, the Lodges are a great choice all year round. Enjoy relaxing indoors with your friends and family after a busy day exploring the surrounding Northumberland coast.
The lodges have 3 bedrooms, two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom which would suit families and groups of friends. The open plan living dining and kitchen area is a great space to cook, eat and relax together on a morning or evening. There is also a conservatory with armchairs overlooking the countryside, a good spot to relax with a glass of wine.
Use the Eastfield Hall Lodges as a base to explore Northumberland. The location makes it ideal for enjoying countryside walks to Warkworth town centre, castle and Coquet Island. The town of Alnwick is just a short drive away which would be a good trip out for the whole family.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Warkworth Castle – Ruins of a medieval castle on the River Coquet and less than a mile from the coast.
- Warkworth Beach – Golden sand beach with lots of sand dunes, perfect for dog walkers.
- Amble – Small harbour village, great for ice cream and fish and chips and puffin cruises available.
- Bertram’s Café – Cosy café with delicious breakfast and lunch options and hot drinks
- Warkworth House – Hotel restaurant, freshly prepared mains for everyone to enjoy.
- Jackdaw Restaurant – Small restaurant, home-cooked food and a great selection of tea and coffee.
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.