Holme Lodges, Longframlington
Holme Lodges are stunning chalet-style lodges in Longframlington. Surrounded by rural countryside, this is the perfect base for exploring the county and enjoying long dog walks.
Two of the lodges have one bedroom and would suit a couple ; the other two lodges have two bedrooms sleeping up to 4 guests, and are ideal for a small family looking for a relaxing break in Northumberland.
Boasting a simple but modern interior, the lodges have an open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Guests can enjoy cooking and eating together, before relaxing on the comfy sofa in front of the TV. Step outside and soak up the views of the surrounding countryside from the verandah. This is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or evening dinner whilst watching the sunset.
Just a short walk from the rural village of Longframlington, these lodges are perfect for a short break with your dogs. Enjoy walks in the surrounding countryside and visit nearby attractions including Brinkburn Priory, Cragside House and Alnwick.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Northumberland County Zoo – Fun day out for the whole family with lots of animals, activities and a tearoom to enjoy
- Cragside – Beautiful Victorian country house with surrounding gardens to explore.
- Amble – Harbourside village with quaint shops, fish and chip restaurants, ice cream, parlour and puffin boat rides.
- The Granby Inn – Restaurant full of character and offers excellent service and local ingredients, popular for Sunday lunches.
- The Running Fox – Coffee shop with freshly baked bread, pies, sweet treats and offers delicious afternoon tea.
- The Village Inn – Award-winning pub in the countryside; perfect for a drink or pub lunch, Sunday carvery is a must
A great location to explore the Northumberland coastline.
Two well behaved dogs welcome