Otterburn Hall Lodges
Otterburn Hall Lodges are a collection of lodges in the grounds of the Otterburn Hall Estate in Northumberland.
Surrounded by beautiful woodland and within close access to the Northumberland National Park, this is a fantastic location for nature lovers and those who enjoy exploring the great outdoors. Perfect for families or friends looking for a Northumberland break, the lodges sleep 4 to 8 guests and are a great base for exploring this delightful part of the UK.
All lodges are dog-friendly, so you can explore Northumberland with your pooch. The contemporary lodges boast modern and cosy open plan living areas with comfy sofas in front of the TV and fire, a dining table and a fully-equipped kitchen so you can make the most of your self-catered holiday.
Sleeping 4 to 6 guests, the lodges offer a mix of double and twin bedroom, and bathrooms. Outside the lodge, you can relax on the patio where there are garden furniture and a hot tub.
Located on the grounds of Otterburn Hall within 500 acres of woodlands, guests can enjoy scenic walks and bike rides. When staying at these lodges, guests can visit the restaurant on-site as well as the gym, tennis courts, pool table, table tennis, fishing, barbecue area and access miles of woodland trails.
The village of Otterburn is just a short walk away and being set on the outskirts of Northumberland National Park, there are plenty of outdoor activities to try and landmarks to visit including Hadrian’s Wall, Hexham and Cragside.
– Collection of 11 lodges
– Sleeps 4 to 6
– Hot tub
– Private parking
– On-site facilities at Otterburn Hall
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Hareshaw Linn Waterfall – Beautiful walk with views of the stunning waterfall, accessible for all ages.
– Chesters Roman Fort and Museum – Fantastic museum built on Hadrian’s Wall with ruins of a Roman fort, historic activity for the whole family to enjoy.
– Simonside – A lovely place to enjoy long scenic walks, plenty of free parking, picnic tables and beautiful views of Northumberland.
– The Coach House – 3-star hotel with a restaurant, a nice spot for Sunday roasts.
– William de Percy – Quaint countryside inn with restaurant and bar serving home-cooked food and plenty of local ales, cocktails and gin.
– Bird in Bush Public House – A nice local pub with local craft beer and a great menu including fish and chips and burgers.
Surrounded by beautiful woodland and with close access to the Northumberland National Park
One well-behaved dog welcome
Relax after a long day in your own personal hot tub.