Percy Wood Country Park, Swarland
These cosy lodges are set on the Percy Wood Country Park in Swarland, Northumberland. Ideal for exploring Northumberland, the Lodges are the perfect base at any time of the year. Sleeping up to 6 guests, the lodges would suit a couple, small family or group of friends.
There are lodges which have a double bedroom and twin bedroom, sleeping up to 4 guests, whilst there are other lodges which have three bedrooms and can sleep 6.
There is an open plan living room, dining room and kitchen where guests can enjoy quality time together. The lodges have lots of home touches to make you feel comfortable on your break in Northumberland and an outdoor decking seating area. Whether you book a winter escape or summer holiday, the the Percy Wood Country Park is a great choice.
There are several on-site facilities at the Percy Wood Country Park which guests can benefit from. There is a sports court, adventure playground, golf course and wood trails, providing fun for everyone.
Adventure off-site and explore the nearby village of Swarland and the town of Alnwick where you can visit Alnwick Castle and enjoy walks along River Coquet.
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Alnwick Castle – Visit the home of Harry Potter, learn how to ride a broomstick and discover the history of the North East.
- Cragside – Country house, perfect for exploring and enjoying long walks.
- Nelson Memorial – Historical landmark, a good point of interest to see on a walk.
- Nelson’s at the Park – Breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea, you choose.
- The Cook and Barker Inn – Beautiful 4* restaurant with an excellent menu.
- The Granby Inn – Restaurant and pub, home-cooked food, great service.
A great location to explore Northumberland
Well behaved dogs welcome