Sherwood Forest Lodges
Escape to the beautiful Sherwood Forest for an unforgettable break with Forest Holidays. With luxury lodges sleeping up to 10 guests and a wide range of on-site activities, this is a great place for your next short break or holiday. Set within the popular Sherwood Forest, famous for the legend of Robin Hood, guests can enjoy the great outdoors, explore the surroundings and have a go at archery!
Sherwood Forest Forest Holidays has 82 cabins located in the beautiful pine forest. The natural setting provides a peaceful location for short breaks, family holidays and staycations. Lodges sleep up to 10 guests and have all the essentials needed for a stress-free break. Many of the lodges are also dog-friendly and have private hot tubs – the ultimate way to relax after a busy day exploring Sherwood Forest. So whether you want to plan action-packed days full of adventure or relax in the lush surroundings, this is the place to be.
Forest Holidays have excellent facilities at their lodge parks for all ages to enjoy. At Sherwood Forest, there is a wide range of facilities to make your holiday stress-free and even more enjoyable. Guests will be able to take advantage of the great outdoors by exploring the 3,300 acres of pine forest by foot or bike. The Forest Retreat, at the centre of the lodge park, is where you can shop, eat and drink. Outdoors, you can let your little ones play in the children’s play area, visit the Bug Hotel, book activities with the Forest Ranger, book spa treatments, try horse riding and visit the theatre.
- 82 forest cabins
- 1 to 5 bedroom lodges
- Sleeps up to 10 guests
- Wheelchair-adapted lodge available
- Hot tub
- Wood Burning stove
- Restaurant, bar and cafe
- Bike hire
- Children’s play are
- Forest ranger adventure
- In-cabin spa treatments
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Sherwood Pines Forest Park – Beautiful forest with bike rentals, walking and cycling trails, play area and cafe.
- Go Ape – Activity centre with treetop rope course
- Hardwick Hall – 16th Century Country House with plenty to explore and enjoy including the grounds and gardens, tapestry collection and restaurant.
- The Dog and Duck, Mansfield – Fine dining restaurant with international dishes and pub classics.
- Royal Oak, Mansfield – Lovely restaurant with a fab menu serving all your favourites.
- Tap Haus, Mansfield – Traditional bar and restaurant serving home-cooked dishes and featuring over 100 world ales.
Famous for the legend of Robin Hood, guests can enjoy the great outdoors.