Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Park, Auchterarder
With a selection of 2-bedroom lodges in the Scottish countryside, Grand Eagles is a luxury lodge park and perfect for your next holiday in Scotland. Set just 3 miles from the famous Gleneagles Hotel and Resort, this is a fab location for golf enthusiasts!
The lodges at Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Park offer 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms – ideal for couples, small families or a small group of friends. Boasting an open plan living space, guests can enjoy quality time cooking, eating and relaxing together. On warm days, you can even eat outside al fresco style on the decking. Fully-equipped with everything you’ll need for a relaxing break in Perthshire, these lodges are great at any time of the year.
This lodge park is surrounded by 100 acres of woodland and just 3 miles from Gleneagles Hotel and Resort as well as Auchterarder Golf Club, perfect for those who love the great outdoors and playing golf. These lodges are a great base for exploring the very best of Scotland including Perth and Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park.
– 4 lodges
– Sleeping up to 5
– Set within 100 acres of woodland
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Gleneagles Golf Course – Popular luxurious golf resort with 3 championship golf courses, hotel and spa, outdoor activities and scenic walks.
– Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre – Local zoo and wildlife centre with over 70 animal species, play areas, café and exhibits for the whole family to enjoy.
– Perth – Beautiful Scottish city on the River Tay with a palace, castle, racecourse, high street shops, restaurants, bars and cafes to explore.
– Jon & Fernanda’s Restaurant, Auchterarder – Excellent restaurant with a great menu, friendly atmosphere and good service.
– Delvino, Auchterarder – Lovely Italian restaurant with authentic food, a great spot for pizza.
– Chocolate Galley Café, Auchterarder – For those with a sweet tooth, great food items including sweet treats including crepes, French toast and ice-cream.
A highland escape, a drive away from Perth.