Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges
If you’re looking for top-quality luxury lodges in a breath-taking location, the Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges are a must for your next holiday. Set on the banks of Loch Lomond, the lodge park provides a private gated location which is ideal for peaceful breaks. Located in the heart of the Loch Lomond National Park, you will be able to explore all day before returning to your 5-star holiday lodge for a relaxing evening.
The self-catering lodges offer en-suite bedrooms and fully equipped kitchens with open plan living and dining and modern bathrooms. And of course, breath-taking views! You will also be able to enjoy the added luxury of a hot tub where you can relax after a long day of walking and exploring. Book a lodge for a romantic getaway with your partner to enjoy the peaceful location and stunning views. Or enjoy a short break with friends or family and make the most of the great outdoors. Perfect at any time of the year, guests can enjoy summer breaks in the sun or cosy breaks in the winter. For the most wonderful time of the year spend Christmas surrounded by the beautiful Loch Lomond waterfront and woodland. A number of lodges are also dog-friendly, so your furry friend won’t miss out on all the fun.
The Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges offer a tranquil and peaceful location for guests. Relax and soak up the stunning views before soaking yourself in the hot tub! The site is also in a great location for guests who want to explore the surrounding area and ready for lots of adventure. The lodge site is close to the village of Balmaha where you can browse shops and visit pubs and cafes. Travel a little further and you can visit historical landmarks, outdoor activities and the city of Glasgow. Make sure you take a Loch excursion to get stunning views from the water. There is also a private beach where guests can sail, swim and take part in water sports.
- Loch side location
- Five-star accommodation
- Hot tubs
- Private, gated location
Things to do:
1. In Your Element – have a great variety of outdoor activities on offer in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, including guided canoe experiences, fun archery sessions, gorge walking and axe throwing. Their Treezone aerial adventure courses at Loch Lomond Shores is another fabulous experience and suitable for age 8+.
2. Loch Lomond Leisure – based in Luss – offer a wide range of boat tour and activity packages including boat tours, boat hire, water sports and bike hire.
3. Balloch Castle Country Park – The grounds and loch views are spectacular. Beautiful walled garden and loch side paths and there are two playgrounds for children.
- The Clachan Inn, Drymen – cosy pub with log fire,
- The Drymen Inn – good food, service and music
- The Old Mill, Killearn – dog friendly bar and great food
Based on the banks of Loch Lomond, you have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.