Lodges on Loch Ness, Foyers
The Lodges on Loch Ness in Foyers are perfect lodges for those wanting a peaceful break in Scotland. Overlooking Loch Ness and the surrounding highlands, the lodges have everything needed for a relaxing break including breathtaking views.
Offering two-bedroom and three-bedroom lodges, the Lodges on Loch Ness are great for a group of friends or family, sleeping up to 8 people. The lodges have everything needed for a stress-free break including a well-equipped kitchen, cosy living and dining area and 2 or 3 bedrooms as well as an additional sofa bed in the living room. Plus, there is a hot tub and garden furniture on the verandah which overlooks Loch Ness. After a day of walking and exploring, you can enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Whether you visit in summer or winter, these lodges are perfect all year round.
The Lodges on Loch Ness are just 25 miles from Inverness airport. Located on the South Loch Ness-side, the lodges are just 5 minutes from the local pub, post office and cafe. Further afield, visitors can explore Foyers, a small village in the Highlands of Scotland or Inverness, a city just 19 miles from the lodges.
- Sleep 6 to 8 people
- Hot tub
- Superb views
- Pet Friendly
- Open plan
- washing machine/dishwasher
- Shop > 1 mile
- Free parking
Things to do:
1.Falls of Foyers – Set on the side of Loch Ness it’s a steep walk down the well signposted path, but well worth the visit.
2. Castle Cruises, Loch Ness – Enjoy stunning views of the Great Glen, Loch Ness and the ruins of Urquhart Castle.A trip lasting approximately one hour
3. Abriachan Nurseries – A beautiful garden on the banks of Loch Ness. Several acres of winding woodland paths, beautiful plantings, secret discoveries and stunning views.
- Glen Rowan cafe, Invermoriston – a family run business specialising in fresh/local food and speciality coffee and cake
- Cafe Eighty2, Drumnadrochit – Plenty of food options in this restaurant at a nice price
- Loch Ness Inn, Drumnadrochit – Nice pub with a cosy atmosphere and good quality food.
Overlooking Loch Ness.
Bring your four-legged friend along.
A personal barbeque allowing you to cook, while taking in the beautiful vista.