Log Cabin at Loch Earn
Escape to the beautiful Perth countryside and enjoy a lovely stay in this Lochside log cabin.It is equipped with everything you need for a relaxing self-catered holiday and features a patio with a private hot tub to enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Set on the edge of Loch Earn and within close distance to the St Fillans village, the town of Crieff and cities of Perth and Stirling, there is plenty to explore in this idyllic location in Scotland.
This log cabin boasts a stunning location where you can enjoy views of Loch Earn and surrounding mountains from the patio and the hot tub which is sheltered to the side of the cabin and is the perfect place to relax after a busy day of exploring.
Inside the log cabin there is an open plan living and dining space with a fully equipped kitchen, dining table for two, sofa and TV. With plenty of windows, the property has a lot of natural light and boasts stunning views from the living area and bedrooms. Guests will sleep well in the cosy bedroom where there are towels, slippers and dressing gowns provided and an en-suite shower room.
Located on the edge of Loch Earn, this is a magical setting and perfect for a couple’s weekend away. The location provides great access to scenic walking trails and outdoor activities including cycling, fishing and water sports on the loch.
The cabin is close to St Fillans, a pretty village with shops, cafes and a golf course. Nearby towns and cities also include Crieff, Perth and Stirling which are great to visit on your next trip to Scotland.
– Sleeps 2
– Hot tub
– Enclosed balcony
– Loch Earn views
– Bathrobes and slippers provided
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Loch Earn Watersports Centre – inflatables, water skiing and kayaking
– Ben Vorlich – Beautiful mountain peak with walking trails, climbing routes and stunning views.
– Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre – A great wildlife centre with over 70 animal species, fun family day out.
– Seasons View, Crieff – Lovely restaurant with loch views, a great spot for afternoon tea.
– Achray House – Hotel overlooking Loch Earn with a restaurant serving a fantastic menu including afternoon tea.
– The Stags Head – Pub with fantastic views of Loch Earn, great selection of drinks and food, a fab place to watch the sunset.
Idyllic location with spectacular views over Loch Earn.
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.