Log Cabin near Girvan
Girvan log cabin is a stylish, modern cabin set on 370 acres of a working farm.
Boasting a peaceful countryside location and sea views, this is a great setting for a relaxing break or romantic weekend with your loved one. With a coastal location, you can explore the stunning coastline as well as enjoying boat trips to Ailsa Craig Island, Isle of Arran and Ireland.
This luxurious stylish lodge boasts an open plan studio layout with a comfy double bed, large sofa, dining table and well-equipped kitchen where you can cook for 2 or prepare lunch to take out on your adventures. There is a spacious shower room to the back of the property with dressing gowns provided to wear when walking along the patio to the hot tub.
The property has a large patio with private hot tub, garden furniture and BBQ where you can admire the stunning views whilst soaking under the bubbles, enjoying your morning coffee or relaxing with a glass of wine.
Set on a working farm, this log cabin boasts magnificent countryside and sea views. Close to the Ayrshire coast and countryside, there are plenty of trails for walkers, hikers and cyclists. The coastline also provides great views of Ailsa Craig, Isle of Arran, Mull of Kintyre and Northern Ireland which you can visit by taking a scenic boat ride on your holiday in Ayrshire.
Girvan lob cabin is in an idyllic location for couples who like exploring the great outdoors or relaxing in style with magnificent views.
– Sleeps 2
– Private hot tub
– Sea views
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Culzean Castle– 16th-century cliff-top castle with beautiful grounds, deer park, café, playground and more, for a great family day out.
– Girvan Beach – Dog-friendly golden sandy beach, a lovely place to watch the sunset and enjoy dog walks.
– Bargany Gardens – Beautiful gardens with woodland, lily pond, rock garden and a wide range of trees, flowers and plants.
– Grand Tea Lounge, at Trump Turnberry – A lovely place to relax, try some of the best tea and enjoy afternoon tea with a view.
– 1906, at Trump Turnberry – Fantastic restaurant at the luxury Trump Turnberry with unique dishes and afternoon tea.
– The Harbour Bar, Troon – Great bar on the harbour with lovely views and a fantastic selection of whiskey, gin and beer.
Idyllic location with spectacular sea views
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.