Strawberryfield Park, Cheddar
With an excellent selection of luxurious lodges, Strawberryfield Park is the perfect escape for you in Somerset. Located in close proximity to the beautiful town of Cheddar, Strawberryfield Park offers stunning views over the Mendip Hills and surrounding area of Somerset.
Enjoy a relaxing break in a peaceful setting, perfect for a family holiday or romantic retreat.
Strawberryfield Park has a great choice of modern eco holiday lodges. There is an excellent selection of lodges to suit all group sizes and budgets. Lodges sleep 2 to 4 guests and a number are also dog-friendly so your furry friend can be with you on your holiday. There are 23 lodges on site which offer modern and stylish furnishings with open plan living, kitchen and dining areas where guests can relax. The lodges have outdoor decking, furniture and a hot tub providing the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or relax after a busy day of exploring.
Staying at Strawberryfield Park provides a great base for exploring Somerset. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, there is plenty to see and do.
The nearby towns of Cheddar and Wells are fun to explore and you can visit Wells Cathedral, Cheddar Gorge and try local Cheddar cheese and cider from the county.
For those who enjoy the great outdoors, this holiday park is in the perfect location for exploring : The West Mendip Way walking route is just two minutes from the holiday park, and Cheddar Gorge is an unforgettable natural sight with plenty of walking trails for you to try.
- 23 lodges
- Sleeps 2 —4 guests
- Hot tubs
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Cheddar Gorge – A beautiful area of natural beauty with good hikes, caves and stunning views.
- The Helicopter Museum – Displays of helicopters, a play area and special events including flights and open cockpit days.
- Mendip Hills – Gorgeous area for outdoor walks and stunning scenery, perfect for the whole family and dog walks.
- The Cider Barn – Cosy bar and restaurant serving local cider and ale as well as delicious home cooked food.
- Strawberry Special Inn – Traditional local pub serving local ales and cider plus lovely food.
- Riverside Inn – Old inn pub in Cheddar with modern interior, great menu and garden.
A quiet place to relax after a busy day exploring Somerset.
Enjoy your own private Hot Tub