Serendipity, Wisemans Bridge
The Serendipity Lodge is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful holiday in South Wales. Located in the Welsh countryside and close to the stunning Pembrokeshire coast, this luxury lodge is great for a family or group of friends. The lodge is also dog-friendly so you can bring your furry friends along with you too.
With everything you need for a stress-free break, the Serendipity lodge is a well-presented, fully equipped lodge perfect for you and your family and friends. Sleeping 6 guests, this lodge has two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom with two bathrooms. It boasts an open plan living, dining and kitchen space where you can relax, cook and eat all together. There is also a wraparound veranda so you can make the most of the warm weather all day and night.
Located just 1.5 miles from the village of Kilgetty and a short drive from the coast, this is the perfect base for your holiday in South Wales. Enjoy long dog walks through the surrounding countryside and along the Pembrokeshire coast. You can also visit some of the nearby attractions such as theme parks, castles, beaches and gardens. Wisemans Bridge is a seaside village which is nearby and has a nice beach and seafront pub.
– Sleeps 6 guests
– Ground floor
– Wrap-around veranda
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Wisemans Bridge Beach – Lovely sandy beach, perfect for a family day out.
- Saundersfoot Lighthouse – Historical landmark on the edge of the harbour and Saundersfoot Bay.
- Dragon Trails – offers fully catered guided walking holidays o the Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion coasts
- The Smugglers Bar & Grill – Lovely bar and grill overlooking the seafront with outdoor seating.
- Armouth Arms – Cosy dog-friendly pub serving lovely home-cooked food.
- Wisemans Bridge Inn – Seaside pub with local ales, home-cooked food and rooms.
Close to a lovely beach and coastal walks
Two well-behaved dogs welcome