Tranquillity, Wisemans Bridge
For a memorable holiday in the heart of South Wales, Tranquillity Lodge is an excellent choice. Situated close to the coast and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this is a great base for your break. The lodge is also dog-friendly, so your furry friend won’t miss out on the fun.
With 3 bedrooms; two double and one twin, this is the perfect lodge for a family or group of friends. The open plan living, dining and kitchen provides a cosy space where you can cook, eat and relax together. Suitable at any time of the year there is a patio with garden furniture for the warmer months and electric fire in the lounge area for cosy winter nights on the sofa.
The location of the Tranquillity lodge provides guests with easy access to the seaside village of Wisemans Bridge. Spend time on Wisemans Bridge beach before walking through the old railway tunnel to the nearby Coppet Hall beach. With plenty to see and do within walking distance of the lodge as well as further afield, you will be guaranteed a fabulous holiday in South Wales.
– Sleeps 6 guests
– Ground floor
– Patio with furniture
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Coppet Hall Beach – Dog-friendly beach with café and parking facilities.
- Saundersfoot Harbour – Pretty harbour with car park access, nice place to walk.
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo – Fun day out for the whole family with animals, rides and playground for little ones.
- Coast Restaurant – Seafront British restaurant with outdoor seating and great cocktails.
- New Inn – Nice pub on the seafront, a great spot for Sunday lunch.
- Wisemans Bridge Inn – Local seaside beach serving home-made food.
Close to a lovely beach and coastal walks
Two well-behaved dogs welcome