Broadland Sands, Lowestoft
For an unforgettable seaside holiday, Broadland Sands is a fabulous choice for you and your family. Near the coast and with plenty of on-site entertainment and facilities for the whole family, you’ll create lots of memories here. On the border between the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk, you can benefit from a wealth of things to see and do in the local area.
On-site facilities at Broadland Sands include an indoor pool, mini-golf, family restaurant and bar, kid’s club, children’s play area to keep your little ones busy, entertainment venue and shop. With the beach just 3 miles away and the seaside towns of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft nearby, you can make the most of your seaside holiday. You can also explore the city of Norwich and some of the best attractions in Suffolk including the Suffolk Coast, Africa Alive and Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park which is close by.
When staying at Broadland Sands you will be guaranteed a peaceful night’s rest. Whether you choose a comfortable caravan or a luxurious lodge, you will have everything you need for a relaxing self-catered break with your family or friends. Sleeping 4 to 10 guests you will be able to find the perfect caravan or lodge to suit your budget and group size. And don’t worry, the holiday park has some caravans and lodges are pet-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you.
- Caravans and lodges
- Sleeps 4 to 10 guests
- Indoor pool
- Entertainment venue
- Children’s play area
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park – Theme park with coasters, thrill rides and water rides.
- Lowestoft Lighthouse – Lighthouse in seaside town of Lowestoft, great photo opportunity.
- Gorleston-on-Sea Beach – Public sandy beach with amusements, fish and chip shop and ice cream shop nearby.
- Waterside Bar and Grill – Bar and grill on seafront serving traditional pub food.
- The Plough – Cosy countryside pub with a good selection of drinks and home-cooked food.
- The Black Rock Grill – Modern restaurant where you cook your own food on a hot rock at the table, a fun and unique experience you must try.
Holiday site located beside the beach, and a short drive from Great Yarmouth.
Pets welcome at this holiday site, so bring them along for some time in the sun.