High Lodge, Darsham
Set within 120 acres of peaceful woodland, High Lodge will provide you with an idyllic countryside break.
Boasting stunning views over the well stocked fishing lake, or the golf course, and close to the seaside, this is a great destination for your next UK holiday.
With a range of lodges sleeping up to 6 guests, you can enjoy a stay with your partner, friends or family!
High Lodge has a great selection of lodges that all feature balconies offering views of the lake or golf course.
Perfect for a peaceful break, you can soak up the views with your morning coffee or evening meal.
Lodges on-site sleep 2 to 6 guests so you can enjoy a weekend away with your partner, or a short break with friends or family.
A number of the lodges also feature a hot tub where you can soak and relax after a busy day exploring the surrounding area of Suffolk.
On-site there is a clubhouse where you can enjoy an excellent cooked breakfast or lunch.
There are also several on-site activities for you to enjoy including fishing, golf, foot-golf , archery and clay pigeon shooting.
High Lodge is in the perfect location for exploring the surrounding area of Suffolk including the coastal towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh.
Whether you plan day trips to the beach or long walks in the countryside, a lodge at High Lodge park will be a great base for you.
– Sleeps 2 – 6
– Private balconies
– Free Wi-Fi
– Cafe and Restaurant
– On-site activities
– Coarse Fishing Lake
We Recommend –
Things to do:
–The Big Shoot Clay Pigeon Experiences – Fun activity to do with friends or family
– Thorington Park – Local park, great for long walks with the whole family
– Southwold Pier – Seaside pier with fun attractions, cafes and shops to enjoy
– Two Magpies Bakery – Local bakery serving baked goods, sweet treats and pizza
– The Westleton Crown – Pub and restaurant with garden room serving afternoon tea and Sunday roasts
– Buckenham Coffee House – Coffee shop close to Southwold Pier, great for a post-beach walk coffee and cake
Set amidst 120 acres of tranquil woodland and delightful Suffolk countryside,
Some of the Lodges have a private hot tub for the ultimate relaxation!