Pevensey Bay Holiday Park
With the beach on your doorstep, Pevensey Bay Holiday Park is the perfect holiday destination. With stunning views of the coast and the South Downs in the distance, you can make the most of the great outdoors. Rain or shine, this is an excellent holiday park with lots of on-site facilities for all the family to enjoy.
The location of this holiday park gives you plenty of things to do on your holiday. The beachfront has lots of space to relax, play and walk the dog. On-site there are also several excellent facilities including an indoor swimming pool (perfect on a rainy day), gym with sauna and hot tub, entertainment centre, restaurant and bar, and children’s play area.
The surrounding area of the holiday park is also fab to explore when you want to venture off-site. The nearby seaside towns of Eastbourne and Hastings have plenty to see and do, and the South Downs National Park is just a short drive away for those who want a countryside walk.
Staying at Pevensey Bay Holiday Park will provide you with everything you and your family will need for a relaxing, memorable stay in East Sussex. With accommodation to suit group sizes and budgets, you will not be disappointed with Pevensey Bay Holiday Park.
Both the caravans and lodges provide an open living, dining and kitchen area where guests can cook, eat and relax together. There are also comfortable bedrooms, shower room and TV. The lodges also benefit from a more luxurious interior, bathrooms and slippers and a decking area where you can soak up the stunning views.
– Caravans and lodges
– Sleeps 4 or 6 guests
– Indoor pool with sauna and hot tub
– Entertainment centre
– Children’s play area
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Pevensey Bay Beach – Pebbled beach on the bay, perfect for families and dogs.
- Premier Sovereign Harbour Marina and Boatyard – Great place for a walk with waterside restaurants, cocktail bars and shops.
- Pevensey Castle – 16th-century castle in the nearby town of Pevensey with shop and, good spot for picnic and great price.
- Castle Inn – Local pub with a good selection of drinks and homemade food.
- Smugglers Inn – 16th-century inn with a bar and restaurant, beer garden and play area.
- Happy Chinese – Traditional Chinese restaurant with all you can eat menu and takeaway option.
Located near the South Downs
A short drive away from fun at the beach.