Heathcliff Lodge, Northallerton
This luxury log cabin is situated on a working farm, which is also home to horses and llamas near Northallerton, in North Yorkshire. The lodge has two bedrooms, one en-suite and features an open plan living area, designer kitchen and sitting area with doors leading out to the balcony. A Hot tub is situated in a private area which enjoys lovely views, Northallerton is a busy market town which has a good variety of shops and places to eat and drink, Close to the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors, this is a lovely family holiday lodge from which to explore this lovely part of the country.
- Hot Tub
- TVs and DVD
- Kitchen with microwave, and fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Bed linen and towels
- Patio with garden furniture
- Underfloor Central heating
- Cots and highchairs available
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband/ Wi-fi
Things to Do:
- Mount Grace Priory :- Roam the ruins of this unusual medieval monastery and then step outside to see the gardens, recently renovated under the direction of Chris Beardshaw
- River Mountain Experience – Fancy that family canoe outing and picnic or just to enjoy the outdoors with the help of an experienced leader? River Mountain Experience are providers of skills courses, instruction and guiding in Hill walking, canoeing and kayaking and Nordic Walking.
- Joe Cornish Gallery – Gallery of world renowned fine art landscape photographer Joe Cornish; with nice coffee!.
- The Crosby, Northallerton – An all round great place to eat and drink
- The New Inn, Northallerton– The restaurant is lovely and cosy with delicious food cooked to a high standard
- The Horseshoe inn, Northallerton– Very highly rated and Sunday lunch a speciality.
Based in the heart of Yorkshire.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has a hot tub available.