Milton Park Lodges, Gargrave
Set in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, the lodges at Milton Park Lodges offer modern, spacious and cosy accommodation for couples, families and friends.
Surrounded by lush countryside and within close distance to family-friendly activities, there is plenty to do on your short break at Milton Park Lodges. Perfect at any time of the year, these lodges have everything you need for a relaxing and stress-free UK holiday.
Milton Park Lodges are lovely ground floor luxury lodges, perfect for your next short break. All lodges boast a contemporary open-plan living and dining area with cosy seating area and TV, dining table, fully-equipped kitchen and breakfast bar.
There is also a double bedroom with an en-suite as well as a twin bedroom and family bathroom. Bi-fold doors lead out from the living room to the decking area where you can enjoy your morning coffee and al fresco dinner with countryside views. The property is fantastic in the warmer months and very cosy in the winter.
These lodges are just a short walk from Gargrave village, close to the town of Skipton and the surrounding Yorkshire Dales offering plenty of things to see and do. With walking and cycling trails from your doorstep, this is a great base for exploring the area.
So whether you want to relax and admire the countryside views or plan long hikes in the Yorkshire countryside, Milton Park Lodges are fabulous for everyone.
– Collection of 5 lodges
– Sleep 4
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Off-road parking
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Skipton Castle – Medieval castle in Skipton with dungeon, kitchen and bed-chamber to visit.
– Thornton Hall County Park – Working farm in a country park with animals, rides and play area.
– Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Train – Heritage steam railway offering scenic journeys through the Yorkshire countryside.
– The Mason Arms, Gargrave – A charming local pub with a classic pub food menu and a great selection of drinks.
– Anchor Inn Cookhouse + Pub, Gargrave – Cosy pub with a fantastic menu including fish and chips, burgers and more classics.
– The Flying Yorkshireman, Gargrave – A popular place to enjoy classic fish and chips with good portions.
Based in the South Yorkshire Dales. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.