Squirrel Lodge, Gargrave
This spacious two bedroomed lodge is situated on a small development of luxury lodges near the pretty village of Gargrave, in the South Yorkshire Dales.Featuring an open plan living area, superb kitchen and sitting area with lovely views, it is a great base for exploring the many attractions of this area.The village itself has a selection of places to eat and drink and is close to the market town of Skipton with its castle and walks.
- Kitchen including microwave, and fridge/freezer
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Bath and shower over
- Bed linen and towels
- Patio with garden furniture
- Centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Cots and highchairs available
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Things to Do:
1.Leeds Liverpool Canal : great day out – enjoy the walk along this well maintained canal or take a trip on the canal from Skipton ,have a meal in one of the many local cafes or pubs and visit the market.
2. Malham Cove – Stunning and spectacular views of the Yorkshire dales. This is a good walk so make sure you wear the right footwear.
3. Thornton Hall Country Park – Working farm in a country park with animals, rides and play area.
- The Old Swan Inn . Gargrave – good home cooked food and a great atmosphere.
- The Railway, Skipton – great food and a warm welcome : highly recommended.
- Skipton Sound Bar – great lively little place , Good cask beers and ciders ; lots of fab music from every decade.
Based in the South Yorkshire Dales. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.