Delamere Forest Lodges
Enjoy a short break in Delamere Forest, Cheshire. Forest Holidays provides a peaceful setting for your next break surrounded by lush greenery set across 2,400 acres of Cheshire countryside. With 66 woodland cabins sleeping up to 10 guests, Delamere Forest is a wonderful setting for family holidays, staycations with friends or romantic weekends with your loved one. With an array of on-site facilities and dog-friendly accommodation, this is a fab place to stay at any time of the year.
Delamere Forest has 66 woodland cabins on site that range from 1 to 5 bedrooms sleeping 2 to 10 guests, providing plenty of options for families and friends. There are also dog-friendly cabins as well as wheelchair-adapted lodges providing accommodation for everyone. The cabins are modern, luxurious and spacious providing everything guests will need for a stress-free self-catered holiday in the forest. Cabins also feature wood-burning stoves for colder evenings and hot tubs where you can relax and soak under the bubbles after a busy day.
Forest Holidays provides a wealth of on-site activities for guests at Delamere Forest with something for the whole family to enjoy. On-site, guests can enjoy forest ranger activities where you can learn from the experts who know all about the great outdoors and local wildlife. You can even book an experience with them for an unforgettable adventure. If you want to take things at your own pace, you can also hire bikes to explore the Cheshire Plain, visit the Bug Hotel and take your little ones to the children’s play area. You can also visit the Forest Retreat which is the main hub of Delamere Forest where there is a bar, restaurant and shop.
- 66 woodland cabins
- Sleeps 2 – 10 guests
- 1 to 5 bedroom cabins
- Wheelchair-adapted lodge available
- Hot tubs
- Wood burning stove
- Forest Ranger activities
- Bike hire
- Children’s play area
- Bar and restaurant
We Recommend –
Things to do:
- Go Ape, Delamere – Treetop activity centre with zip lines, high ropes and segways
- Wild Shore Delamere – Aquapark, wakeboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, open water swimming and ropes course on Blackmere Moss lake.
- Cheshire Falconry – Outdoor activity centre with a range of magnificent birds to see.
- The Goshawk, Chester – Great pub with excellent service, top-quality food and popular for Sunday roasts.
- Delamere Forest Cafe, Delamere – Nice cafe serving breakfast and lunch favourites with great views.
- Vale Royal Abbey Arms, Northwich – Lovely 200-year-old pub with a fantastic menu and outdoor seating.
Surrounded by lush greenery set across 2400 acres of Cheshire countryside.