Gwelfor Barn, Llangoed
Gwelfor Barn is a stunning property on the Isle of Anglesey.
Sleeping up to 10 guests, this is a fantastic holiday home for your next luxury lodge stay with family and friends. With stunning views and luxury furnishings throughout the property, you’ll have an unforgettable time at Gwelfor Barn. It is also dog-friendly and has access to a private meadow so you can enjoy scenic walks with your pooch.
This luxury barn conversion property has 5 bedrooms and 5 bedrooms. It boasts a spacious open plan living and dining area with a floor to ceiling window for plenty of natural light and magnificent views. There are two sofas, wood burning stove, Smart TV and a dining table that seats up to 10 guests. The dining room leads into the fully-equipped kitchen where the chef of the family can cook up a storm!
Other features of the property include the annexe, perfect for a couple or grandparents wanting some peace, the snug where there is a PlayStation, and an indoor swimming pool. Outside, there is a large decking area with plenty of space to sit and relax in the summer sun and access to the private meadow, perfect for letting your dogs and little ones play.
Surrounding by lush countryside and coastline, Gwelfor Barn provides a peaceful location for families and friends. It works as a great base for exploring the beautiful Isle of Anglesey. There are plenty of attractions, landmarks and scenic walks nearby for you to enjoy. Spend time at the beach, exploring medieval castles and visiting tea rooms and shops before returning to your cosy holiday home.
– Sleeps 10
– 5 bedrooms
– 5 bathrooms
– Wood burning stove
– 3 Smart TVs
– PlayStation 3
– Electric Car Charging Point
– Indoor swimming pool
– Decking area
– Access to private meadow
We Recommend –
Things to do:
– Penmon Point – Beautiful part of the island with views of the mainland, Great Orme, Puffin Island and lighthouse.
– Llanddona Beach – Lovely sandy beach, great for walks, swimming, windsurfing and canoeing.
– Beaumaris Castle – A large fortress castle known as the greatest castle that was never built.
– The Pilot House Café, Penmon – Lovey café serving hot drinks, cakes and outdoor seating with great views.
– Owain Glyndwr Inn, Llanddona – Pub with a good selection of drinks and home-cooked food.
– Harry’s Bistro, Llanfaes – Modern British bistro with a Welsh twist, a good spot for Sunday roast.
Surrounded by lush countryside and coastline
Two well behaved pets welcome