Glen Clova Lodges, Angus
Glen Clova Lodges are the perfect place for a romantic weekend or family get together. Located in the incredible Angus region of Scotland, the lodges are a great base for exploring the stunning Scottish Highlands.
The outstanding range of lodges are available in 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms to suit groups of all sizes. All lodges are furnished to a fantastic standard, with top of the range kitchens, and furnished outside seated areas for al fresco summer dining. Each lodge has a private hot tub – just relax, sip your champagne and make the most of the stunning views of the Clova Valley.
The Scottish Highlands are right on your doorstep, home to an array of impressive wildlife and a wide range of outdoor activities.
Watersports, cycling, hiking, and climbing, as well as Fishing are available nearby.
Several golf courses, are easily accessible from the lodges, including Kirriemuir GC and Alyth GC at Blairgowrie .
You can enjoy the on site bar and restaurant which serves up delicious meals made with local produce, on a daily basis. The popular towns of Dundee and Perth are just an hours drive away, with a host of great restaurants and attractions.
- Wi-Fi access in reception
- Flat screen TV & DVD
- Private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary welcome pack
- Double glazed & centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvets & towels
- Veranda with garden furniture
- Bar and restaurant
Things to do:
- Corrie Fee Nature Reserve ; a wild amphitheatre of rocky landscape sculpted by ice.The area is now a haven for the plants, birds and animals and is popular all year round with hill walkers and the crags are well known for winter climbing.
- Glamis Castle and Gardens ; Steeped in history, Glamis Castle has evolved over the years to create a stunning architectural treasure. The gardens surrounding Glamis Castle are beautiful all year round and a number of walks have been created to take in a mixture of habitats.
- Glenshee Ski Centre, Braemar : provides a large range of skiing and snowboarding facilities.
- Armstrong’s, Glamis – smart restaurant with good service
- Wee Bear Cafe – Kirriemuir – warm and comfy little cafe with a good range of foods.
- Tiffins , Forfar – lovely wee coffee shop with a variety of food.
Based in the heart of Scotland.. You have some amazing surroundings.
Loads of things for the kids to do.
Dip in and relax as this location has hot tubs available.